This is particularly true if you want your laptop stand to match your office desk. If you’re looking for a great laptop stand, you might want to think about what a wooden laptop stand can do for you. Laptop stands made of wood, whether bamboo, pine, oak, or even composite material, tend to outclass their metal counterparts in terms of aesthetics, with the exception of one-piece aluminum laptop stands. The fine grain of natural wood has a beautiful, minimalist, and subtle quality to it. First and foremost, there are the aesthetics.
While most laptops are relatively light, wooden stands flex less and remain more rigid than aluminum stands. Let’s take a look at some of them. Second, wooden laptop stands, whether horizontal or vertical, tend to last a little longer than height-adjustable laptop stands with a lot of moving parts. Moving parts are more likely to break than a solid piece of wood with maybe a simple angle adjustment mechanism. So, are you ready to learn about the best wooden laptop stands on the market right now? A wooden laptop stand also has the advantage of being able to support slightly more weight than metal stands in most cases. Of course, the wooden variety is just as portable as laptop stands made of various materials.
1. WishACC Bamboo Adjustable Laptop Stand
With this wooden laptop stand, you’ll always have the right angle for comfortable typing, whether you’re using an external keyboard or not. To top it off, this bamboo laptop stand has a nice grain and a slim profile, so it won’t take up too much space on your desk. No matter what size laptop you place on this stand, there will be no wobble thanks to five different adjustable angles provided by a sturdy metal in a wooden groove mechanism. This is especially useful for laptops that aren’t Macs. This fantastic laptop stand is made of high-quality bamboo and features a double-ventilated surface area to keep your laptop as cool as possible. The five viewing angles, which range from 20° to 48°, provide plenty of flexibility for your personal preferences, which is a nice touch. modern office desk, no matter whether it’s a sit or standing desk.
- Ventilated surface for additional laptop cooling
- Flat packing and increased mobility are made possible by the collapsible design.
- Adjustable angles
- Suitable for laptops between 11″ and 17.3″
- Weight: 2.29 lbs
- 15.35′′ x 11.02′′ x 1.57′′ Dimensions
2. Samdi Wooden Laptop Stand
Despite the fact that it is only the second item on this list of wooden laptop stands, I believe this is the best-looking wood laptop stand available. This gorgeous laptop stand, which comes in a birch or Walnut finish, uses the natural curvature that only wood grain can achieve to provide a sleek, minimalist, and sturdy frame for your laptop.
Finally, you’ll be able to quickly store your external keyboard on top of the stand’s foot, freeing up more desktop space. But it’s all the thoughtful design touches that result in a plethora of features that set this laptop stand apart from the competition in the wooden laptop stand market. The first is the stand’s surface, which has been thoughtfully carved with strip-shaped holes to improve cooling. Then there’s the nicely shaped lip that keeps the laptop in place, as well as a thoughtfully carved out notch for easy access to the laptop lid. The carved-out hole in the neck of the stand is also a nice way to provide some basic cable management.
- The wooden stand has breathing slots carved into it.
- Cable and cord management
- Ideally angled for viewing and typing
- 3M non-slip mat stick-ons are included to raise the stand slightly off the desk surface and prevent scratching or movement.
- Made of natural wood
- Laptops with a screen size of 12′′ to 17′′ are ideal.
- Weight: 2.27 lbs
- 10.83′′ x 6.3′′ x 5.63′′ Dimensions
3. Ergonofis Laptop Stand
Each of these Ergonofis laptop stands has soft cork padding that allows for smooth movements and adjustments on top of your work surface while protecting it from scratches and dents. If you don’t mind having a work of art on your desk, this walnut, birch, and maple wooden laptop stand will elevate any workspace. Isn’t it true that Canada produces excellent wood? This perfectly crafted wooden laptop stand made in Montreal, Canada, is more of a work of art than a laptop stand. It’s simple, strong, and has striking angular lines. You’ll also be able to neatly tuck your external keyboard and accessories underneath thanks to the hollow storage area beneath.
- Made of 100% premium solid wood
- Built by hand
- 1-year warranty
- Ideal for laptops between 11″ to 17″
- 19′′ x 22′′ x 3.25′′ x 6′′ Dimensions: 19′′ x 22′′ x 3.25′′ x 6′′
- Depth: 11.5″
4. Layture – Real Wood Notebook Riser Stand
The natural bamboo finish gives it a light and airy feel, and the hole carved in the back allows for easy cable management. The ergonomic design of this laptop stand, which has a pleasing curved “S” shape, will allow for better posture and positioning while you work. This one-of-a-kind bamboo laptop stand has an aluminum inlay that allows for efficient ventilated cooling across nearly the entire width of your laptop.
- Cable management
- A built-in perforated aluminum heat-sink
- Solid Bamboo construction
- Ideal for laptops from 11″ to 17″
- Weight: 2 lbs
- 13.8′′ x 10.6′′ x 3.2′′ Dimensions
5. Paramount Eco Wood Laptop Stand + Phone Holder by EqualPeaks
This wooden laptop stand is designed to maximize height by bringing your computer to eye level, improving overall ergonomic performance. It also includes a convenient dual-groove phone stand that is built into the base. This premium wooden laptop stand is made of birch plywood and would be a great addition to anyone’s Macbook or Macbook Pro. Despite my reservations, I felt compelled to include it because I enjoy it so much. Because popular Etsy items tend to sell out quickly, you should consider purchasing this wooden laptop stand as soon as possible if you like it. I get a little burned every time I include an Etsy product in a buying guide.
- Made in Northern Ireland
- Lifts your laptop off the desk or table by more than 7 inches.
- The sculpted and curved shape aims to increase airflow.
- Allows for easy disassembly for travel and increased portability
- Cable management
- Accommodates laptops between 12″ and 17″
- Dimensions: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
6. Nnewvante Adjustable Laptop Desk Stand
I wouldn’t have given them a second glance if it hadn’t been for them. Make it as incomprehensible as possible, then call it a day. This Bamboo laptop stand from Nnewvante is the way to go if you’re looking for a highly flexible and height-adjustable wooden laptop stand. It’s a good thing this company knows how to make a good wooden laptop stand, I suppose. What it lacks in terms of aesthetically coating your eyes in waves of visual pleasure, it more than makes up for in terms of utility. It comes in three different sizes as well. You did a great job with the brand name. This multi-functional stand is made of bamboo and can be used as a laptop desk, TV dinner tray, serving desk, or even a vertical laptop riser for office workers who prefer to stand at their desks. Oh, and there’s even a small storage drawer. In any case, this highly adaptable laptop desk is far from minimalist.
- Available in three sizes
- Height and width adjustable
- The angle adjustment mechanism allows you to choose from five different viewing angles to find the best one for you.
- Small storage drawer
- Round, smooth corners
- Leg lock prevents the legs from collapsing inwards unexpectedly.
- Removable leg covers
- Weight: 5.9 lbs
- Dimensions small: 19.8″ x 12.1″
- Dimensions medium: 21.6″ x 13.7″
- Dimensions large: 23.6″ x 15.7″
7. Grovemade Wood Laptop Stand
As confessions go, this one is fairly mild. Nonetheless, the practical side of my brain screams at me from time to time for buying this laptop stand solely for the sake of its appearance. It’s breathtaking. Take a look at that thing, for example. This Grovemade wooden laptop stand comes in a walnut or maple finish and is the pinnacle of woodworking to create an object that screams to be placed atop a modern and fashionable desk surface.
- Hand-sanded and finished with vegetable-based oil
- Laptops up to 17 inches in size are compatible.
- It can hold up to 200 pounds… I’m not sure why that’s a relevant detail, though. I mean, are you sitting on top of an IBM mainframe with a laptop from the 1990s?
- The leather lining on the metal lip protects your valuable laptop from scratches (Macbook owners, take note).
- Natural cork feet
- Made in Oregon, USA
- Front base width: 18″
- Rear base width: 20.5″
- Front height: 3.25″
- Rear height: 6″
- Depth: 11.5″
- Thickness: 0.5″
8. Wooden Macbook and Macbook Pro Laptop Stand
This wooden laptop stand, as seen in the photo above, was designed specifically for Macbooks and Macbooks Pros, as well as those who use an external Apple keyboard. This wooden laptop stand can also be used in clamshell mode for Macbooks and Macbook Pros, as it can be stood vertically. It’s made of lightweight pinewood and has a special coating that makes it scratch-resistant. Yes, it will work with other laptops, but if you use a Macbook, this is the ideal solution. This laptop stand comes in two sizes: 11-13 inch laptops and 14-16 inch laptops. It’s easy to disassemble and carry in a flat configuration. this.
- Can be used in clamshell mode
- Made of pinewood
- Anti-scratch coating
- It’s simple to disassemble and pack into a messenger bag.
- Made in Vietnam
- Withstands loads of up to 33 lbs
- 210 mm x 95 mm x 120 mm (11-13 inch) Dimensions
9. Adjustable Laptop Desk Table for Bed – Wooden
This multi-functional laptop stand is more than just a piece of furniture for your office desk. I told you it was versatile, didn’t I? That’s a distinguishing feature I haven’t seen in any other laptop stand, wooden or not. This stand can be used to hold a book or even as a breakfast tray because it has silicone wrist rests and a removable stopper for both the stand and a mouse or other computer accessory. This walnut-finished laptop stand has five adjustable heights and four tiltable angles, as well as a built-in USB cooling fan! It can also be used as a great foldable laptop stand while sitting on your couch or in bed.
- Five heights from 9.6″ to 12.8″
- There are four tiltable angles: 0°, 12°, 24°, and 36°.
- Built-in USB cooling fan
- Foldable design
- Detachable stoppers
- Ideal for laptops up to 17 inches
- Can hold up to 77 lbs in weight
- Tray size: 20.8″ x 11.8″
- Material: MDF desktop and aluminum legs
- Weight: 4.39 lbs
10. JackCubeDesign Tablet Laptop Stand for Desk
This mixed-materials laptop stand uses a sumptuous, high-quality bamboo as the primary try and silver aluminum for the legs and reinforcing structure, keeping with the theme. This is a fairly basic stand with few frills, but what you get is a stylish laptop stand that will fit in nicely with your minimalist aesthetic. What more could you ask for from a lovely wooden laptop stand? Modern, stylish, durable, and tilted ergonomically. I suppose the extremely low price is also a significant benefit.
- Affordable wooden laptop stand
- Stylish minimalist design
- Laptops up to 17 inches in size can be accommodated.
- 20.7′′ x 6.7′′ x 5.12′′ Dimensions
11. Oakywood Wooden Laptop Stand
Maybe it has something to do with the Grovemade stand I mentioned earlier in this article. Here’s yet another incredible wooden laptop stand, possibly the best-looking laptop stand in the world.
This stand will raise your laptop about six inches off the ground and has been engineered to provide the most ideal ergonomic angle for typing and viewing. It comes in two solid wood finishes: walnut and oak. If you slide your external mouse and keyboard underneath the stand, you’ll have a tidy desktop workspace.
- Hand-crafted from solid wood in Poland
- Two wood options available: oak and walnut
- A smooth surface and a protective sheen are provided by a natural oil finish.
- Bottom cork protection pads
- Dimensions: 9.5″ X 19″
- Front height: 3″
- Rear height: 6″
- Laptop surface: 14″ x 9″
12. iWoodStar Elevated Wooden Laptop Riser
Another beautifully crafted laptop stand made of polished and lacquered bamboo that can hold laptops ranging in size from 11 to 17 inches. The sloped and smooth slopes of this hand-crafted stand rise 5 inches off your desk at a 25-degree angle, perfecting a minimalistic look. There are no two alike! Each Bamboo stand is one-of-a-kind due to the unique wooden pattern.
- Ideal for laptops between 11-17 inches
- Available in two colour finishes: Yellow and Brown
- Dimensions: 6.3″ x 10.8″
- Height: 5.6″
- Weight: 2 lbs
13. SAMDI Heighten Wood Notebook Stand
This wooden laptop stand from SAMDI has one of the most understated and quietly awesome designs I’ve seen. This lightweight laptop stand comes in white birch and black walnut and has a gentle S-curve construction. Although the 20-degree angle is less aggressive than that of other laptop stands, it still provides plenty of ergonomic benefits. Finally, the design gives the impression that your laptop is floating in mid-air. This stand can be used for laptops, iPads, and other tablets due to its simple design, which includes air slots on the surface to aid laptop cooling.
- Cut out slots to promote air cooling
- Strong hot-pressed wood design
- Simple floating S-shaped curves
- Birch or walnut construction
- 9.33′′ x 2.99′′ x 10.03′′ Dimensions
- Weight: 1.14 lbs
14. ErgoTree – Wood Laptop Stand
According to legend, this laptop stand was created in a coffee shop. This laptop stand is made from bamboo harvested in Bend, Oregon, and includes rare-earth strong magnets that allow the stand to lock together for easy transport and storage. At the very least, the concept did. Creator Kyle, hunched over his laptop, noticed that nearly everyone was doing the same thing. The ErgoTree laptop stand is the result, and it raises your laptop to the perfect eye-level height. So why not make a foldable multi-functional laptop stand that you can take with you?
- Super portable
- Laptops and iPads up to 17 inches in size can be accommodated.
- Each purchase results in a tree being planted
- Dimensions: 12″ x 1″ x 7″
- Weight: 0.87 lbs
15. WooderfulShop – Wooden Laptop Stand
This beautiful oak wood stand for laptops or tablets is made by hand and uses a gorgeous wax and oil finish to complete the look. Available in two options, a classic design without cut-outs and a “fresh air” stand with large cut-outs for added air cooling, this beautiful oak wood stand for laptops or tablets is made by hand and uses a gorgeous wax and oil finish to complete the look. It comes with anti-slip stickers on the feet and can fit any laptop size because it’s made up of two movable pieces of wood. But let’s not pretend that this display is overflowing with features. It would be a disservice to the meaning of the word “minimalist” to call this wooden laptop stand anything other than that. It’s not the case. However, what it lacks in terms of features, it more than makes up for in terms of portability. The best feature of this wooden laptop stand, however, is unquestionably its portability.
- The most compact wooden laptop stand available
- Notebooks and tablets up to 17 inches in size can be stored in this case.
- Free engraving
- Embedded strong magnets for easy storage and carrying
- 100% eco-friendly
- 9.49′′ x 1.81′′ x 0.79′′ Dimensions
You might also like these articles: